Wellness Challenge Archive
Welcome to the Mindfulness Challenge shared by Dr. Michelle Grocke, MSU Extension Health and Wellness Specialist.
To learn more about the mindfulness challenge, watch the video on YouTube here.
- Try one of these MSU Extension guided mindfulness exercises, found here
- Explore these additional mindfulness exercises, found here
- Download one of these FREE mindfulness apps and follow along:
Welcome to the Attitude of Gratitude Challenge, presented by Dr. Alison Brennan, MSU Extension Mental Health Specialist.
To learn more about the challenge, watch the video https://youtu.be/_zgwEXKVufg
Here are additional resources:
- Gratitude Journaling: https://ggia.berkeley.edu/practice/gratitude_journal
- Gratitude Letters: https://ggia.berkeley.edu/practice/gratitude_letter
- A Grateful Heart is a Healthier Heart: https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2015/04/grateful-heart
- Giving Thanks Can Make You Happier: https://www.health.harvard.edu/healthbeat/giving-thanks-can-make-you-happier
- The Little Book of Gratitude: Create a Life of Happiness and Well-being by Giving Thanks by Dr. Robert A. Emmons (a prominent positive psychology researcher), available formats: paperback, Kindle, Audible
Welcome to the Acing Your Stress Relief Challenge shared by Katelyn Andersen, Family and Consumer Science Agent in Ravalli County.
To learn more about the stress relief challenge, please watch the video on YouTube here.
- Learn more about stress and the impact on our body: https://msuextension.org/wellness/stress-management/index.html
- Positive ways to manage stress: https://msuextension.org/wellness/stress-management/mt_farm_stress_clearing_house/manage_your_stress.html
- Find more detailed information on stress and stress management at nih.gov , cdc.gov, and mentalhealth.gov
Welcome to our Your Life, Your Legacy Challenge shared by Marsha Goetting, MSU Extension Family Economics Specialist at Montana State University.
To learn more about Your Life, Your Legacy Challenge, please watch the video on youtube here: https://youtu.be/flYvwhHizGY
- Learn the difference between estate planning and legacy planning https://frankkraft.com/what-is-the-difference-between-legacy-planning-and-estate-planning/
- Learn about Montana law that provides for a Separate listing of Tangible Personal Property: Who Gets Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate? https://apps.msuextension.org/montguide/guide.html?sku=MT199701HR
- Learn more about Legacy Planning: https://www.kiplinger.com/retirement/estate-planning/601651/legacy-planning-create-a-lasting-legacy Create a Lasting Legacy
If you need accommodations to participate or have questions, please contact Katelyn Andersen, MSU Extension Agent, MSU Ravalli County Extension Office at 375-6611 or email@example.com.